View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #258
Mattman2010

Re: 85 GMC Sierra Classic 1 Ton Crew Cab

Nothing much with the truck lately. Been having some trouble starting it because I think my ignition switch is starting to go bad. At times I will turn the key and get nothing, turn it off and then turn it again and it will turn right over. I have decided that some more things are going to change on the truck. As you all probably know not to long ago I was loosing motivation on the truck when I keep replacing parts well I have came to the conclusion that sense I have as much money into the truck it is time to change things on it that I really want. One of those things is the drive train. The 6.2/Sm465/np208 is a good drive train, but it is just not the dream drive train that I have been wanting. So I have been talking to Dieselwrencher for a while and found out that he had a 94 12v Cummins that he was looking to sell. It will be a while before I will have it because I gotta pay him off and he is going to do some things to it. I then hope to have it swapped in by this summer. These are some pictures that he sent me. Ill let the pictures do the talking.

94 P-Pumped 12v out of a freight liner. Ill be getting the correct parts to be mating it up to a NV4500 and all of that as well.

1984 K30 CC Dually - "The Tank"
12V Cummins/Nv4500/Np205/D60/D70HD 4" lift & 37's
Build Thread

1960 C-60 Dump Truck
Make it road worthy!
Thread
Mattman2010 is offline   Reply With Quote