View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 01:24 AM   #165
1sik7t2
dave

Re: project "DIRTY BURB"

....a slight update for those who care...haven't been here for a while.....just had the body pinch cut off....had all the rockers plated with 1/4" steel..lays flat now......so now if i drag, the body is WAY stronger....and bought a complete 'parts' burb 4x4.....using 1 of the bench seats for the back....and took off the front bumper...sectioned it 2" and setting it closer to the grille...close up the gap....welding all the bumper bolts to the back...so i can grind them down on the front.....SMOOOOOOOOOTH AND WILL BE CHROME picture soon had some 3" speakers adapted to the dash ac vent holes (where the chrome ac balls are) looks good..... on the freeway they suck thou,,,lol...........does any 1 know if i can buy the bench seat material that i have (orange,black and white plaid)? mines pretty worn...plus wanna do both bench seats...........tell me what u think L8

a slight
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frisian outlaw View Post
Clear paint?

Everyone who visits the Netherlands is heading to Amsterdam. They always go to see a windmill and than getting fast to the coffee-shops and the red light-district. I've been there many times but not my favorite place to live. To busy. I like the wide fields and little villages. There I can drive many more miles in less time.

The Frisian outlaw

Last edited by 1sik7t2; 02-15-2012 at 01:45 AM.
1sik7t2 is offline   Reply With Quote