View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #24
Autoblueprint

Post Re: lmc and or brothers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972chevyowner View Post
im just getting started i was looking at stuff from brothers and lmc but have never got anything from them is it good stuff or is there a better place ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50bomb View Post
I go to car/truck shop in Orange,Ca because it is basically down the street from me. But brothers is a good place. I love their truck shows.
http://www.truckshows.org/index-gal.php
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevsClassics View Post
Truck Shop prices are way better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67swb72klb View Post
lmc parts and shipping prices seems kinda high i will use the truck shop next time

I used to buy almost exclusively from the Truck Shop but the quality of their parts have gone south as of late, so I started purchasing from LMC and I am happy with the quality of the items I've purchased from them so far; although LMC prices are towards the high side. I'll only buy from the Truck Shop when I'm in the area and can actually inspect the parts before purchase. I also purchased quite a bit from Summit Racing throught the years and have no complaints; reasonably priced, great tech help, fast shipping and no hassle returns. I've also been looking at Porterbuilt Fabrication items and spoke with Nathan, he's very helpfull; next truck I build will probably be very heavy with the Porterbuilt stuff.