View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #29
smoknbarrels
Registered Mail

Re: Build: I've never done bodywork...but I can change if I have to! (bagged '67 SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by duallyjams View Post
What is a roloc disc and what is it used for ?
It's a 3M Product which works really good to clean surfaces, grind metal...you name it!

Well didn't get too much done today, as the girlfriend needs time too, so just spent a few hours, so I got the doors all skined and welded up, I forgot to put the handle backing plate on before attaching the skin on one door, so it was a bugger to weld it after the fact.
Name:  March 4th 2012 003 (Small).JPG
Views: 1631
Size:  83.0 KB
Name:  March 4th 2012 004 (Small).JPG
Views: 1634
Size:  64.1 KB

And here is my pride and joy or blood, sweat, and tears (depending how you look at it) which I have been working on the last 9 months! She's a 40x32 and did everything myself for the most part. everything from the concrete to the gas fitting. I even installed a drain and the entire floor slopes to it, the only flaw this building has is that I didn't slope the little areas in front of the overhead doors..so when it rains against the doors the water runs down and still leaks into the shop under the doors and goes into the drain.
Name:  March 4th 2012 001 (Small).JPG
Views: 1615
Size:  63.6 KB
10' celing and tons of lighting, this will be the new home for all my future projects! My very own work space...I never thought this day would ever come!
Name:  March 4th 2012 002 (Small).JPG
Views: 1622
Size:  101.5 KB
smoknbarrels is offline   Reply With Quote