View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #21
made2drag

Re: 2 for 1, My son's first Square Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't kech me View Post
yeah i'm really happy with how it worked out, i didnt do much of the bed, so compliment my dad, iwas there but it was his ingenious design so...

i helped one of my friends on his truck today, 2007 gmc vortec max 6.0l 4l60e 14 bolt posi, straight pipes, spectre intake. we installed a corvette servo into his transmission, it shifts so much better.

well, it made me want to get my engine in and start doing power mods. we are going to mount my engine and tranny before we sandblast the frame, and do all the wiring, then take it all apart, sandblast and paint the frame, do all my engine mods while the engine is out of the truck, and put it all back together. hedman shorty headers, flowmaster super 44 mufflers, gm hotcam 219/228 .525 lift, and the cheapest cold air intake i can find, corvette servo, shift kit. my goal is 400hp 400+ ft/lb torque and close to 20mpg.

in other good news, my dad found a shop that's 1400sq ft with shelves and an air compressor already there, we are splitting it with one of my dad friends. my dads truck will go there, and guess who gets the garage? finally no more laying in the grass haha. i'm pretty stoked that we finally have a shop

congratulations on a new place to lay your truck....i mean park your truck....are you planning on laying frame?
made2drag is offline   Reply With Quote