View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #23
Can't kech me

Re: 2 for 1, My son's first Square Build

well good and bad news, we got outa that shop i told yall about, didnt particularly like the owner. My dad is in the proccess of finding a new one. my truck will stay home but i will get the garage, my dad's 65 is going to the shop and we're taking a bunch of other stuff that will give me A LOT more room. i'm pretty much to the point of doing the engine swap, as we are going to do it before we have the frame sandblasted so the mounts and tranny xmember will get blasted too. dad says we can fab up our own motor mounts, but to the speed up the proccess and make for a little better look and adjustability, i like these mounts
http://dirtydingo.com/store/product_...oducts_id=1308
The only problem is my front xmember is raised 1.5'" and i don't know if they will work, also, i need to figure out which headers will fit the best for the best price. Rob at no limits used a hedman brand header, and liked them, but i don't know. while the engine and tranny is out i will be doing stuff like shift kit, corvette servo, gm hotcam, air intake, and whatever else i can afford. i'm doing it while it's out because it's well, out and easier to work on haha. anyone have any ideas on the headers and motor mounts? i'm not totally against fabbing some up and i am pretty sure my dad could make some adjustable ones because he has access to a mill. my biggest concern is the headers though.

Can't kech me is offline   Reply With Quote