View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #44
lyrikz
PITbut

Re: CPP again....I'll never learn ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
Jeff I admire your fortitude for coming here and working with our members even though CPP is no longer a Vendor here. I find myself perplexed with total frustration when it comes to CPP. You have done an amazing job of resolving issues for CPP customers. Unfortunately I don't see this situation ever improving due to the perspective of your boss.

I spent over an hour on the phone with him and found him to be a very intelligent man with a extremely successful business. Despite his obvious business intellect and passion for the industry, the feeling I left with was he felt the customer dissatisfaction ratio was so small that it was not an issue.

I am in the service industry and know that no matter how hard I try, there will be unsatisfied customers. I know this from years of experience, but I never find it acceptable. I strive daily to find proactive ways to improve my customer satisfaction even though I know 100% will never be achieved.

My point Jeff is that until the owner of CPP becomes more proactive in his customer satisfaction ratio, you will always be putting out fires. Good luck with it my friend.
Not to stir the pot, but do you know what their CSI ratio is? How many orders they are running in 1 day?

I have never ordered from them. But being in customer service myself. They lack what every big new company lacks. Communication. Communication fixes all. If they communicated correctly with VA72 he would of had his part returned correctly the second time and we probably wouldnt of seen the post.

Hopefully they work out their issues.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=676047

My new YOUTUBE channel.. Videos of my truck and a current walk around.
Lyrikz74 Youtube channel DONE! SOLD!

My 1971 stepside build thread
My Build Thread UPDATED 6/11. DONE
and sold.
lyrikz is offline   Reply With Quote