Thread: 68 Gumby
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #20
Evan68chevy

Re: 68 Gumby

Hey guys thanks for the views and the comments. Keep them comming, helps me to get motivated about the truck!!!

Since my last update I havent done a whole lot for the time that I was gone but with the "Daily driver" giving me a headache not working on the truck as much as I would have liked. Also when this (tahoe) is so close its hard not to spend some time up there.

I recieved my brake booster and master cylinder (CPP-built in regulator) and have those mocked up and ready to go minus the brake lines (bending myself.....wish me luck).I also recieved the gas pedal from Lokar, looks and should work great, and have the throttle cable and bracket coming this week. I ended up cutting and fitting all the -8an fuel lines that I needed and mocking up the fuel system.

Next to arrive was my new radiator from champion with dual 14 inch fans to keep Gumby cool. As you can see from the pics it looks great but not a direct fit so I ground out the old welds cut them in half and rewelded them in the correct positions. After putting the radiator support back on the fenders now have come out from the back yard and are now back on the truck.

Now that all the fenders are back on I started running the "painless" wiring kit and have the wires going in the correct direction at least and that is where im sitting right now
Attached Images

Evan68chevy is offline   Reply With Quote