View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #731
MrBeast
high-Tech Red Neck

Re: It’s Just A Pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce88 View Post
Thank You

No arm twisting needed just drop me a PM and we can set up a time and place. Stopped by your build thread (The Boss 72 Chevy 4x4 Cummins Dually) see that your truck needs some assembly, moving with a project not together is a real pain. With it together I bet you could just about haul all the rest of your things (smile). Good luck on having it all together for the move and welcome to the Northwest in advance.
Thank you. I have actually been considering what route to take, and I think what I am going to wind up doing is building a 79 reg cab 4x4 dually that I found, I am thinking throw my Cummins in it, since it will be much easier and less expensive and faster, and the truck has functioning brakes, fuel tanks, and is fully assembled.

use that truck to pull all my stuff back to my dad's in Montana, then I can start figuring on where to get setup in Washington. I have until the end of the summer to get it figured out. I may even go with a gas motor, I have been reading threads on folks running the GM LQ9 and having good luck with them, not entirely sure yet however.