View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #2952
wills02pala

Re: Finally "Silvers" build thread!! ('78 swb 2wd silverado)

Hi guys, my name is Will. I lived with Dennis for about 10 months, but I moved out in late Jan this year. I have known him for about 5 years and helped him build his truck. I don't really want to get into details about his drug use. I will tell you one thing for sure, drugs are not who Dennis really was by any means! He was like a brother to me, and was a great person with obvious extreme talents and a love for square body trucks. He was a very fun guy to be around who always wanted to make you feel at home. Dennis was a generous person who sadly got caught up with a horrible addiction. But I will always remember the real person, and that's the way we should all be thinking.

His ex wife Amy is doing ok. It's his dad who needs a lot of continuous prayers. He is taking it pretty hard.

I have been to the house after he was killed and am in contact with Amy and other family members. All I can say is BaggedC10 is dead on correct with the info he posted. Dennis should be alive. It's all just a very sad and messed up situation. Please keep the prayers coming and remember Dennis for the real person he was. That's the way he would want it.
Posted via Mobile Device