View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #20
danheit

Re: Moral Dilemma: How long should I wait?

Well, thankfully, I did a good bit of legwork yesterday and today, and got a hold of his shipper. The truck is now on it's way to Maine. To answer one questions, yes, it was very much so in my way. It blocked the middle of my driveway and had me parking my personal vehicles in the street for two months. That was a big issue I was having with it. Regardless, my problem is now solved. Oh, and don't ever use Keystone transport. That guy is an idiot. He actually had to call out a wrecker to load the 55 on his 3 car trailer cause he didn't know how to use a push button start, and didn't want to mess with it once I tried to explain it to him. Sadly, that fee was passed on to the buyer. I will say one thing though about the seller which I feel really bad for. I told him I would throw in some extra parts, of those being the hood emblem, and had them all sitting in a box to go in the truck. It got left behind. I had a new carb, HEI dizzy, etc. ah well, I can certainly say I'm not gonna drop another $100 to ship it all.
danheit is offline   Reply With Quote