View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #2957
darkgable79

Re: Finally "Silvers" build thread!! ('78 swb 2wd silverado)

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckzilla View Post
It's just so sad! None of us is perfect, but none of us deserve to be killed for personal mistakes! Sorta like beating someone to a pulp while they are face down with their hands cufffed behind them and tazering them five times until they have a heart attack! If law enforcement does it, well, no one questions it.

I didn't know Dennis personally either, but he will be missed.
Here in Houston we had a kid that was being chased by police officers and he finally surrendered by laying on the ground with his hands behind his head. The officers proceeded to beat him, kick him, and pound the kid while he was laying there. All of this was caught on tape by a bystander. This officer was recently acquitted of all charges in a court of law. If the officers involved in Dennis' death are responsible they should be should be held accountable. No person is above the law. Even if they are the law. Hopefully the investigator that's pursuing this can get to the bottom of this mess.

I clicked on the thread because I saw a new post and was interested because I thought he did some more work on Silver. Didn't expect to see this. I didn't know him personally either, but R.I.P Dennis.