Thread: slamburban
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 01:44 AM   #246
fredscarryall

Re: slamburban

i doing 100% better. considering i couldnt even walk 7 weeks ago. i have been doing physical therapy for 6 week straight every day. i actually severed a nerve in my eye and lost my eye sight for 2 days. the dotors said i would never see again. but after surgery and a stainless steel plate around my eye socket. i proved them wrong and have full eye sight and i am stronger then i was before before the accident. the suburban recieved about $16,000 in damage but i didnt bend or damage the frame or suspension in any way.its in a body shop right now. i may have chosen the wrong shop because in 12 day they have worked on it 3 hours. i found out that a seat belt failure was the reason why i got injured so bad. i bought some autoloc lap belts and the sliding mechanism in the belt didnt lock ,so the seat belt actually extended 2 feet causing me to hit my head and face on the roof. word to the wise dont buy autoloc seat belts they are garbage. i thank GOD my son wasnt in the suburban because the other 3 do the same thing
fredscarryall is offline   Reply With Quote