View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #14
jrdecat

Re: Wade's 52 5 window

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotsi95 View Post

Also should have some goodies here on friday, im collecting a pretty good parts pile and should be able to get some work done as long as the smoke from the fire stays away. For anyone thats been watching the news the high park fire is about 5 miles from me and its pretty bad, you can't really breath outside as the smoke of just everywhere in town.

I've been a little busy with other projects as well, I home brew so today i bottled a cherry wheat ale that i brewed 2 weeks ago, it's pretty damn good if i do say so myself!
We had pretty bad smoke down here in Denver on Tuesday morning, but it cleared up in the afternoon. I can't even imagine what you guys are going through.

I brew as well. I've got an imperial brown ale in secondary right now. I'm working on fabbing up a 3 tier gravity flow system with kegs converted to kettles so I can brew bigger batches. There will be burners on all 3 tiers so you can control the temp of your mash instead of using one of those annoying coolers for a mash tun. Hopefully I'll be able to sell them to some of the local home brew shops to make money to buy truck parts.

Stay safe and bottoms up!

JR
jrdecat is offline   Reply With Quote