Thread: my 83
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
JCs834x4

my 83

This is my play toy, its an 83 with a 454 turbo400 and np205 t-case 3/4 ton axles with 4:10 gears 7" lift on 37" tires.

My plans are, take the 3" body lift off and go to an 8"or 10" suspinsion lift with 38" or 40"x14.50 16.5 tires completely re-wire the truck, replace a few new body panels (thinking about doing a stepside bed) little bit of body work.
Interior plans are to put race seats with harnesses custon tread plate center console along with all the interior trim aftermarket guages floor shifter and thinking about twin sticking the t-case replace the carpet with a rubber mat, not trying to make a show truck but also dont want something that looks like it could fall apart at any moment...going with a factory looking two tone paint in black and silver with a cobalt blue matallic pinstripe should be a very slick play toy (nice enough to show off but not to nice i would be afraid to get alittle rough with it if i wanted to).

Any comments, input, sugestions are welcome and needed let me know what you guys think.
JCs834x4 is offline   Reply With Quote