View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #85
CRGRS 66

Re: The 1960 - 1966 Member Introductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat66 View Post
My name is Shawn. I live in the wet state of Oregon. I am new to the old Chevy trucks. I am used to rigs with big tires. I am in the process of liquidating other toys so I can focus on my new obsession :-D. I just bought a 1966 Chevy C20 Long Bed Fleetside. It has a fresh mildly built 350 butted up to the stock 4 speed. The truck is in fairly decent condition.

I have been reading and reading tons of posts and following along with all the projects. I am finding that I am no closer to knowing what I want to do with this truck because my mind is in sensory overload. LOL I am finding that I am somewhat limited due to the truck being a C20. But I am slowly finding alternatives and ways to get where I want to go with it.

My plan and hope at this point is to do a power steering/disc brakes conversion and bag it one day. Ask me next week and I am sure my vision will change
welcome aboard, truck looks great the way it is, take some time to drive and enjoy it while you think about what you want to do to it!

My build thread, CRGRS 66 Winter Build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...09#post5638709
CRGRS 66 is offline   Reply With Quote