Thread: The Old Duffer
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #25
K5 Addiction

Re: The Old Duffer

I've been working on putting some tunes in The Old Duffer, I've built a little setup to fill the space behind the tank & hold the sub enclosure in place & give me a place to mount the crossovers. I also am going to use this space to store a small amount of tools a fire extinguisher & a couple quarts of oil. I plan on Upholstering this area with the same semi metallic Vinyl that is on the stock bench. I Got a Kicker 10 in their truck box & it pounds pretty hard. Up front I have Kickers 6 & a half inch separates in the kick panels. everything is temporarily mocked in place while I figure out how best to mount them with out drilling holes in the sheet metal. Also Kicker has this killer little I-pod controller that works without any head unit which is exactly what I wanted. I don't want to cut my dash & I want the interior to look pretty close to stock & I don't care about CD's or the radio. Just hook up my iPhone & go. it has a remote that I just tuck under the seat & the only thing that looks modern are the kick panels but they'll be painted the same fawn as the rest of the interior.
Attached Images

Last edited by K5 Addiction; 07-06-2012 at 04:43 PM.
K5 Addiction is offline   Reply With Quote