View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #25
Stephanie

Re: 68 C10/international L110 Mut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlcolorado View Post
You got yourself a pretty sweet project yourself (despite the random snail invasions).
I see you found some neat documents in your rig! I found an old keychain with a church key and a pill case type thing with a bank check dated in the 50's with some directions on it! It was somehow in between the inner and outter walls of the cab, buried in years and years of old farm dust!
Gotta love what these old classics keep hidden for us to find!
Posted via Mobile Device
Hehe, thanks for stopping by my build and yes, gotta watch out for those crazy snails! :P Your buried treasure find sounds so cool! Have any photos of it? Yu going to keep it at all? I am hoping that as we continue along, we will find more and more things Found a pair of rusted solid pliers under all the debris in the smashed in grill that we pulled off on wednesday! I wish I could say how old they are, but it is very cool non the less

I have to say, I like the machine gun barrel shroud idea, and I don't think you can go over the top with this beast that you are constructing! I say go with it, and if you don't like it later, I know you will be able to fix it up to how you like it!

1950 Army Chevy 3100 build: The Chester Chronicles

Proud Army Wife!
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote