Re: Crash's 72 K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashmanryan View Post
Crash_ok...I love this build!
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks Ryan…

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Very nice progress Mark! I'm glad you're figuring out all the wiring mods. That way when I get ready to mine, you can walk me through it
Thanks Mike, you know I have you covered.. Looking forward to seeing more progress on yours when the time is right….

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgross View Post
nice build...
Thanks…

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70K10Hunter View Post
WOW I have been watching/reading your build thread, nice work and fast too,I like the modern engine and trans use. I have a 70K10 Lwb that I will be building as soon as I get done with a few other projects . I have decided after following your build that I too will use a modern powertrain setup. Everything looks great. I have a question or two if you don't mind? the trans you are using is a 4 speed correct? next are you planning on using the stock column? it is setup for a 3 speed trans. I went to to Costco today and was thinking about that as I drive an 08 Z71 silverado 4X4 with the same trans I think and I just got to thinking!!
keep up the good work.
I will be using the stock column (looking for a tilt at this time). The 4L60e is a 4 speed; my understanding is that the stock shifter will be able to shift correctly for all the gears. I believe you can even buy a 4 speed shift indicator for the stock column..
Good luck on your build…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
Very, very nice job! Cool to see another okie building a SWB 4x4!
Gene, I just read your build, I love the paint job and the truck is looking great…. Good luck with the rest of your build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadzero View Post
Very nicely done wip. Great scores on the sand blaster and press. Nice to see this rig coming back to life again and all the faults being corrected like that crooked crossmember. Golf cart looks very sharp too btw.
Thanks QuadZero..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Very nice work on the wiring and mounts. I like what you have going Mark. Keep the updates coming.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks again Mike, I hope everything is going well for you.. Have a great day…

Crash's 69 4x4 SWB

Crash's Roof over Lake Home

Crash's 1988 Land Cruiser Build
Crash_OK is offline   Reply With Quote