View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
CRGRS 66

need help with a vendor LEDFOOT Racing

Is there anyone in Orange California that knows these guys at LEDFOOT?

I ordered a rad, the rad did not fit (did not want to start making mods to my brackets for a product that was supposed to fit my truck).

They sent me a fedex slip to return the rad, and agreed to reimburse the full amount including freight. My argument there was that, I wasn't returning the rad because I didn't like it, or I changed my mind. It didn't fit, so why should I be out of pocket for freight.

After some back and forth, they agreed, and set me a fedex tag to send the rad back on their dime. I was to call them when the rad was dropped off at fedex. This took a while as I had to drop the rad off in buffalo (I am in Canada). The rad was dropped off at fedex about a week and a half ago, and I am sure they have received it, but I have no credit, they will not answer my call (several), and they will not respond to my emails (several).

If anyone knows these guys, could they give the a "bump" to follow through and issue me a refund on my card?

My name is Craig Tatton, and the rad was an American Eagle AE284.

Thank you

My build thread, CRGRS 66 Winter Build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...09#post5638709
CRGRS 66 is offline   Reply With Quote