View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #9
CRGRS 66

Re: need help with a vendor LEDFOOT Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper john View Post
you know im down the street from them and i just had the same problem the rad. sits to tall. i cant put my upper bracket on . was this your problem. ? they say it should fit and its like an inch too tall , im taking mine back too.they carry two line of rad. champion and american radiator wich one did u get. ledfoot racing is a dealer for champion. champion is located in lake elsinore. and ive used the radiator before. and had no problems.
Did not get to the height issue, the the tanks were too deep (front to back). The bottom tank fit into the bottom cradles, but would not go all the way down into the cradles. The top bracket would not fit period. I would have had to do some cutting of the top bracket, and would have also had to shave the rubber insert to get it to fit. The rad was also between 2 & 3" narrower, and the bottom inlet was not in a good spot in relation to the bottom passenger side cradle. I have pictures, but they are on my PC at home.

My build thread, CRGRS 66 Winter Build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...09#post5638709
CRGRS 66 is offline   Reply With Quote