View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #5
jtj143

Re: 99 Suburban Parting Out

Hi Ackattack, let me know if any of this suits you;

drivers side front interior door handle ~ $9

drives side front exterior door handle ~ busted

hood release mechanism (the interior part) ~ broken & discarded

dash bezel (goes around instrument cluster) including A/C vents and light switch with instrument dimmer and courtesy override ~ $55

center console (on floor) ~ With cupholders (front & rear) Slide out drawer on rear, lid, latch slightly damaged ~ $75

overhead console with rear air controls, map lights, garage door opener storage, sunglasses storage, & storage bin ~ $40

the trim that goes around each interior door handle ~ $15 for all four. Note the slight damage on one of the left side pieces. That's $5 a piece for the good ones, and you can have the fourth.

drivers/pass. side window control panel with speaker grill ~ $20 for both

Also, what does the carpet look like? ~ The carpet is filthy. It would need a major cleaning job to get it decent. I would not use it. I will measure it for you if you want - let me know.

All of these parts have come out of the same Suburban and it has TAN interior. Some of these photos make the parts look grey, but I assure you that the parts are tan.

I hope you can use some of this!
'65 GMC Suburban 4X4, '71 GMC 4X4 LWB - The Yellow Eyed Monster, '86 C10 Silverado - Oldest Daughter's Pickup, '88 S15 GMC Work Truck, '95 GMC SLE 4X4 - Second Daughter's Truck, '99 K1500 GMC Suburban Road Trip Machine, 2000 C2500 W/T Utility Bed Work Truck, '03 Silverado - Wife's Grocery Getter
jtj143 is offline   Reply With Quote