View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
nitrosport_5

Re: 1972 K20 "Diamond in the Rough"

It also has these stupid(IMO) saddle tanks. The filler neck is in a spot that makes it a PITA to put fuel in there. Is there a replacement under bed tank? even like a single 20 gal tank or somthing? I would really rather not have the tank behind the seat again.

You can also see someone was nice enough to destroy the emblems. i dont know if they were too lazy or what but the tabs on the back of the emblems are all in good shape. Dont see why there was a need to rivit them on?

Also put my hand controls in this afternoon. after fiddling with them for so long the engine is flooded. i was afraid of that.. oh well ill let her sit overnight and it should be good to go. I really cant wait to drive it. Ive owned it for a week and i havent gotten the chance to take it for a drive. My mom was the one that drove it home for me.

One last thing, were there any differences between a 2wd and 4wd cab? not sure if the white cab is 2wd 4. And how much trouble would it be to add factory air to a non a/c cab? worth it?
Attached Images

Last edited by nitrosport_5; 07-26-2012 at 09:17 PM.
nitrosport_5 is offline   Reply With Quote