View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #224
64shortc10

Re: most original 60-66 truck in existence?

Cl find Not Mine!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...139968966.html

1965 Chevy C10 all original Trade (SB area)

Date: 2012-08-04, 9:29AM PDT
Reply to: 25x7p-3139968966@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Rebuilt factory 283ci that came with 4 bbl carb, rebuilt powerglide 2 speed trans, factory 3.73 posi rear, long bed, factory gauge pkg, original wood bed. Newly installed HEI ignition with wires, hugger headers because the ram horn manifolds finally cracked, all new dual exhaust, new tires, new starter, new battery and cables, air shocks and factory overload leaf springs. Had 2 bed gas tanks that have been removed due to non use and rusted. Has original brake system and no power steering. Complete truck, found the build sheet behind the seat. Rust through out, came from Washington St. I have non rusted hood, doors and tailgate to go with it. Everything on this truck works including a single stepside style backup light. I use this truck as a daily driver and Im looking to Trade for Chevy 60 - 66 long bed 6 cyl truck fleetside or stepside in similar condition. Otherwise make me an offer or other trade, if you need specific info write and ask just that. Low ballers need not waste my time, thats why my number isn't posted

Tony from Norcal

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posted via Mobile Device
64shortc10 is offline   Reply With Quote