Thread: 1960 Biscayne
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #146
Zoomin
Man of Mini-Talents

Re: 1960 Biscayne

I got a lot done today. With the heat wave and drought, I don't have to mow as much now as I take care of my fathers and father in laws yards too. It was in the 60's this morning when I got started. I got all the front end put together (with the exception of the brakes) spindles, tie rods all set and wheels bolted on.

I also got a big jump on getting the new fuse block installed and all the stuff for the Air Ride system. Just lack a few things and hopefully tomorrow the Biscuit will be off of jack stands and standing on all fours.

The new interior shipped yesterday so that was added incentive to get all the wiring strung out. Got some rolls of insulation and will be putting that in after I finish wire wheeling the last of the old stuff off the floors and sealing it up. It sure is nice when everything starts coming together.

Now, if I could just get the brakes sorted out, i'll be driving this thing in a month. I want to get it all sorted out before heading for Good-Guys in Ft Worth in October.
Posted via Mobile Device
Zoomin is offline   Reply With Quote