View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #260
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Campo View Post
Truck is looking and sounding great! How are you liking those MT? Are they worth the money do you think? I was looking at them and they are $$$!
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! I'm super happy with it so far, and once I have the powdercoated wheels back for the front, with new tires and an alignment, she will be at what I call "a checkpoint".

The M/T are prob one of the best tires out there. To be honest, I havent' actually tracked the truck, so I've never done the proper burnout procedure and tried to launch on them....I need to wait till the new shifter is in and I get my overdrive setting changed before I run it.

As far as street driving on them goes, they are a pretty good street tire, and considering the cost of ANY tire for a 12+ wide wheel, they aren't that bad. I've got about 3400 miles on this set, and they have been just fine as a street tire except 2 things.
1. because of the size (and the suspension on the truck...they "bounce" a bit
2. Rain..its evil, but I can keep the truck straight on the highway in a downpour....but emergency stops and starting off in a puddle is tough (i try to avoid that obvisouly.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote