View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #19
Roninwolf

Re: Pawpaw's 72 Cheyenne Super

Ok guys sorry havn't updated in awhile been sick and layed up in bed for awhile. Since I dont know any of you personally I'll just let ya'll in on my situation. I have crohn's disease and have already had 7 intestinal surgeries, have several abdominal hurnia's, lots of internal scar tissue part of which has some of my intestines attatched to my abdominal wall and gall stones, that i have to deal with on a daily basis because I've had so much trama to my stomach from surgery the docs wont do any more surgery till i'm life threatening. Needless to say there is not alot I'm able to do, but thanks to my loving wife i am able to get stuff done slowly by telling her what to do and her working on it. I need to take some pics of my little 5'2" wife in the engine bay working on stuff cause she so short she cant reach some stuff even standing on a milk crate lol unlike me being 6'5". But she has learned alot over the years just doesnt have the long experiance yet to know some of the tricks, but she don't mind getting greasy. But anyway still working on the exhaust leaks got the driver side fixed working on the passenger side its being a p.i.t.a Misty broke one bolt off but it happens sometimes. Got some pics of the inside to post and some cool stuff i found in the glove box took pics of.
90 Z71 S.B. 434 C.I. Stroker
78 Camaro Z28 (gave to wife she is restoring it)
Roninwolf is offline   Reply With Quote