View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #20
GraybealGarage

Re: "Blue" gets an update... PB style.

Finally an update... It has been a while. It's amazing how life can get in the way, got married, took a few trips, and now have a new one on the way!

Anyways, I am back at work on the truck and trying to get it done so I can enjoy it!

As of right now, I have the Frame and PB parts all done and it is under the truck again. The firewall was smoothed and painted as well. The motor and tranny are in, and the brakes from Kore3 are on and plumbed. Fuel system is in and plumbed as well. Wheels and tires are ordered and expected in the next month or so and it will be great to be rolling again!

The motor was completely reshened up even though it only had 30K miles on it, but now has new rings/bearings/oil pump/timing/ etc. LS2 intake was added along with custom spec'd cam. Should run really well, as the stock 6.0with smaller cam ran very good.

I am in the process of getting all the body back together and crossing to-do's off the list. Still have lots to go but here are some new pics with more to follow. Going to try and keep this a little more updated!

Jason
Attached Images

1971 SWB currently reconstructing...
Dropmembers, 20/22 rushforths...
Build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=467329
GraybealGarage is offline   Reply With Quote