Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #53
too much stuff
Roadtrip!

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972BackInBlackC10 View Post
i hate to be here but i havent heard from him since his post about bowing out, i purchased a set of door panels and set of complete lower trim for a short box, i gave him the option in his thread to either refund my money or send the parts whatever was easiest for him i even sent him a pm in case he didnt see it in the thread and i have not heard from him or recieved anything since even though i have seen him on here since

its been at least a month now and i could have used that money over 200 dollars to send to someone else on here i owe money to for parts but i trusted im, i dont normally talk about my health or financial issues to alot of people but i have a disability 200 bucks isnt alot of money but to me it is i bust my hump to make my money and it isnt easy due to my disability sorry i dont mean to rant and not sure where i was going with that, im just not sure what do anymore part of me wants to file a claim with paypal and part of me wishes i could trust him to do the right thing but from reading here i dont know if thats going to happen
I would get your claim going before it is too late.

I am not surprised at this outcome at all. I could see when he joined he didn't seem to know much about these trucks but was a pro in no time restoring this and that and selling everything everyone wanted. He used alot of words that people wanted to hear. My only deal with him was selling some parts to him and even that wasn't smooth. Drug his feet until you offered it to the next guy then BAM, there he was wondering why i was reselling...
Sorry you have to go through this randy and i hope the outcome is ok.
My feeling is this isn't totally intentional on his part, i think he "flaked" out (like his ad from late one night) and can't recover this time...
70 4x4/BB/bkts/posi/tach(retired)
70 swb (wifes)
70 jimmy camper
71 K-5 factory 2wd
71 cheyenne 4x4/tach/posi/ plow rig
71 Cheyenne20 BB, buckets, tach, tilt, 4 speed
72 jimmy CST wyoming rig
72 jimmy Colorado rig
72 lifted texas 4x4 3/4 ton burb
65 fury conv. 383/auto
65 chrysler 300 "L" 413 auto
too much stuff is offline   Reply With Quote