Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #60
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

OK everyone....Kingsolver....your parts have been packed up and ready to go... I have never once "ripped" anyone and always made good on my parts... I will send the money for the shiiping on bucket brackets Pickmup. Randy...YOU DROPPED THE BALL ON THE FREIGHT SHIPMENT and I did not want it to come to this....I had a solidified rate with my third party logistics company of around 115 dollars to ship the 5 doors. Since you failed to use the third party Bill of Lading which I provided you with and expressed how crucial it was to make sure you provided that specific BOL for the Pickup...Now we are at a rate of the $500 plus bill seeing how we both do not have an Estes account. Therefor....I guess you are all under the assumption because of Randy's negligence to follow the distinct instructions I gave him to avoid this type of price gouge on the Fright companies part.... It is my responsibility to pay out of my pocket? That is the whole story clear, cut, and dry...

I can correlate this to a deal. Say you sent a restored steering column to Canada... You had to list the full amount for insurance purposes....it hits customs, and when the Canadian customer gets the customs bill and import surcharges....they will expect you to refund that amount? Or even better....you put the declared value at a substantially less price to help with customs...the item gets damaged but is not fully covered because of lower declared value??? You tell me...
GM ZZ4 Hot Cam 1.5 roller rockers.375hp Aluminum
TH400(3rd)
71 SWB frame off with 68 body. POSI

PayPal: remimartin257@aol.com
Business Inquires: 812 801 5111
"Help me, help you" that's my motto

Members met... BuildinA68, jessewebb, daddymoo2, 70STOVEBOLT, irishfan77, feller, fine69, chevytruckguy70, jamie72, Nohatch, 2112, drtydog
HeavyMetalChevy is offline   Reply With Quote