Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 12:54 AM   #107
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
I am not arguing...you thinking so just shows your intelligence, I am merely responding to members comments. If I can not practice free speech on a "privately" owned site then so be it. All I see any of you as are a bunch of bullies...Nothing of what you say rings any truth and that is why it does not bother me at all. On another note though...when you test my intelligence I tend to get to get a little pissed. So here it is... Sorry about your children disabilities LIZ...yes I DO KNOW and am truly empathetic towards your situation and I would think you would be able to relate... WRONG AGAIN. I have sold more parts... more than others would believe and I will have no problem making my own site since I am a web publisher myself...I became part of this site to have a sense of community and fair representation.

Like whatever admin said. "enough with the threats" I am sure you have had that enough.. It seems there are many so drunk on power here that just because someone does not completely conform that they will be bashed and frowned upon for defending themselves. I have not argued whatsoever and there is also a difference between argument and contradiction. I have done neither esp. when regarding admins or mods. It is ok for some members to do so though and happened numerous times in regards to my threads and people bashing my prices or parts which is supposedly strictly prohibited per forum guidelines.

So if you want to ban me....ok then...but I will get my dues back...and I also know more about the site world then I made clear...I co-own a site my self along with others that rank higher than this one both worldwide and the US. I understand your policies and procedures far greater than most and I have tried to show the utmost respect. I have gotten none in return besides a little leniency concerning my RECENT shipping mishaps...

Slandering my business, practices, and character, is a low blow no matter how you look at it. To all the members that still respect me and understand I truly thank you and remain committed 110%. You all have my info and once I am ridden of this site....YIPPER YAPPERS and such will cease. PTFO!!

dude really? you know the saying crack is bad right? Now please get back to the subject at hand... if you forgot.. it is whom you owe parts and or money to and what you are doing to rectify that before it gets taken further. I would hate to see the law being brought into this when you have the ability to take care of it on your own.

If you want, you can pm me about these disabilities you know of. I would love to be let in on this.. perhaps they should be getting disability checks that I am unaware of and they are entitled to. If I tell SSI that you KNOW they have them, I am sure they will believe you?
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote