Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 01:17 AM   #114
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

the inane ramblings are burring the questions at hand. SO here is the list of folks I posted above. You did mention some, some you overlooked. I am sure they would like answers, and that is all we ask at this time. Not that hard a concept.

Quote:
The list of folks owed, that I see in this thread. I may have missed some as it is a complete mess now due to the ramblings...

Please update the status on each member deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
That's terrible. Sorry to hear, Randy. About a year ago, I purchased a cowl cover from him. When it arrived, it was bent pretty bad. I refused delivery and had it sent back to him. No hard feelings. When he got it back, he said it wasn't bent? Maybe it wasn't, maybe it was. I believed him and thought it was an optical illusion. After getting to know him better from here, I'm thinking it was BS. I was understanding and asked for partial refund for his troubles or reship the cowl. He answered every 3 PMs I sent asking for a status. He kept on giving me the run around. Fast foward, it was never re-shipped nor did I get any of my money back.

Randy, I sure hope your issue gets resolved. I always thought he was a BSer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72 View Post
I bought what was supposed to be 4 or 5 matched pairs of black center seat belts from Duane for $103 a few months ago. After getting 10 or 12 of the buckle ends only I contacted him and he said he'd send me one black and three other color male ends. I sent him $6 to cover shipping and have heard nothing back in over a month. At least it was only $6, but I'm kinds stuck with half sets of belts.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Waiting for bucket seats and an alternator bracket. He thankfully got brackets to me which I needed b
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjarrett71 View Post
I paid $15.00 for an alternator bracket on August 2nd. PM'd Duane a couple times and he stated his father was having problems. PM'd him a couple more times and no response. I sent an email to the address in his profile and no response. Opened up a Paypal dispute. It is only $15.00 but I needed that bracket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint70step View Post
I hope I get my grille from him.I have sent all the money,just waiting now.Crossing my fingers
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972BackInBlackC10 View Post
i hate to be here but i havent heard from him since his post about bowing out, i purchased a set of door panels and set of complete lower trim for a short box, i gave him the option in his thread to either refund my money or send the parts whatever was easiest for him i even sent him a pm in case he didnt see it in the thread and i have not heard from him or recieved anything since even though i have seen him on here since

its been at least a month now and i could have used that money over 200 dollars to send to someone else on here i owe money to for parts but i trusted im, i dont normally talk about my health or financial issues to alot of people but i have a disability 200 bucks isnt alot of money but to me it is i bust my hump to make my money and it isnt easy due to my disability sorry i dont mean to rant and not sure where i was going with that, im just not sure what do anymore part of me wants to file a claim with paypal and part of me wishes i could trust him to do the right thing but from reading here i dont know if thats going to happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by towbar View Post
I'm a new member on the board have bought some items from other board members and have had very good results from everyone.....except HMC!!! I bought some trim and a tach dash from Duane a few months ago....got the run around from him for a few weeks on shipping. After about 3 weeks of excuses I got frustrated and called him out on it, he pointed me to the buyer and sellers code of ethics thread (seriously)and advised me read it?? He indicated that it allowed adequate time for shipment and that I had not allowed enough time for him to ship. Obviously adequate time is more than 3 weeks?? Actually the code of ethics doesn't mention anything for adequate time for shipment.....only payment....but its understood I know! My wife I have sold many items on eBay and we always ship within 3 days after payment is received. Personally I think that 3 days to 1 week is more than enough time for shipment!! Anyway, Duane assured me it was because of the situation with his dad and was doing the best he could.....so maybe I'm gullible but to me he was and believable so I gave him the benefit of the doubt since I did get my parts, and they were pretty much as he had described and I was pleased with them.

Everyone deserves a second chance so being the guy I am, I then purchased a 71-72 grill shell from him for $125, and he said it would be shipped the next day.....that was about 3 weeks ago and still no grill shell, no refund, no communication...no nothing. Shame on me for believing in someone and giving them an opportunity to redeem themselves!!

Thats not to mention Randy, whom started this thread.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote