Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:29 PM   #21
special-K
Special Order

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
Fraud is the purposeful deception of someone to benefit yourself financially. In no way have I lead people on and there is nothing fraudulent about any of my threads and/or claims. I HAVE STOPPED SELLING for almost two months now... I am tying up all my loose ends and completing orders to satisfy all obligations. And please "paint" you picture of how I have not been truthful? I pride myself on my "realness" and honesty so that my friend...is something you will never "paint" me as. "twos"
You stopped selling parts two months ago and you still haven't sent some people parts? Hmmm...makes you wonder where people get the idea you might have taken their money and not sending their parts (fraud). Oh,that's right,you "said" you are sending them with "reasons" not "excuses".

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote