View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #273
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

You're welcome to make any improvements to my truck that you'd like. Just send me a powerpoint on what you'd like to change, and funding for the parts to my paypal account. Please allow 15-30 days for changes to occur, no refunds, if multiple ideas are submitted for the same thing I reserve the right to pick. That is fuel injection rated braided fuel hose, the kind of stuff you would normally fix an AN fitting to. While a 90* AN fitting and shortening the hose up would be prettier and more "correct", the setup is not really a hazard.

The fitting itself is an AN to hose barb fitting, as for why its brass, thats what came in the box when I ordered it. The line is a RETURN line, and that is a fuel injection rated clamp holding it in place.

I understand your concern since its on a fuel system, but its all FI rated stuff, proper connections and correct clamps etc, on the lower pressure side of a return fuel system.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote