View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #91
skymangs

Re: Project "Sweet 16"

Mknittle, I am planning on reversing the bolts and welding the nuts inside the dash so the Bolts won't show, just using what I had lying around to mock everything up.

Danheit... I do work, just not too much. I'm on my final duty assignment before retirement, Hours for an Army guy on an Air Force Base are SWEET!

99, Thanks, I saw this steering column in "49 no bucks" build. Liked the look of it. Don't care for all the square boxes and there are too many levers and such on the newer columns.

48Chevbagged... I'm sure I will have questions, Soon as I get stumped I'll PM you! Please send the link to your project, I am always looking at other projects. Gets the creative juices going!

Thank you JRanger. It isn't anything new, or hi-tech. I just wanted to make a tasteful old truck for my kid. Something he can aprechiate later.

You are all too kind. My fab looks like a $hit sandwich compared to some of the work I see on this board. There are some VERY talented folks building some wicked trucks here. GM should be looking for design ideas and hiring upper management at places like this!
skymangs is offline   Reply With Quote