View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #44
crsweet91

Re: Custom Interior Pieces

Yes I could do that, but usually stuff thats shipped to me requiring a lot of work with fitment issues I dont do. Because I wouldnt want to have you paying for something that doesnt end up fitting.

Because of the issue with lining up cutouts for your headunit Id probably need you to do all that work. I could probably get the trim to work, the vents mount to the trim so Im not sure what youd do if you deleted the trim.

not sure what you mean by making the passenger side flat. Are you talking about the bottom part that angles down. If so, making that flat would be kind of hard. Id have to build it out, but theres mounting screws along that bottom section and once you build the bottom section out then you have to work on smoothing it into that notch that sticks out on the passenger side edge. So unless I had the truck and could constantly check my fitments I wouldnt be able to do that.

If you wanted to do all the fitment work with your headunit, cut the hole out, and then I upholster the pad I can do that. But anything more than that I dont feel comftorable doing on something shipped to me. Ill pm you prices.
crsweet91 is offline   Reply With Quote