View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #361
68burbanontherocks

Re: 540 BBC 68 Burb Dually 54" Boggers on Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRod68 View Post
Here i am *****ing about starting my MBA. Thats an awesome acomplishment man. Congrats. What med schools? Ones there in NM?
No im way too white for the med schools in new mexico! Lol but seriously they just want first generation "Chicano" students who are bilingual ect. And im just a 6'5 285lb x college football player/ogar so basically the exact opposite of what they want! I was accepted to the university of Miami-Miller School of Medicine in Miami, university of colorado in denver, Tulane and LSU in New Orleans, and USC in Southern California.
So ive been pretty fortunate i have a few options, but im defiantly not gonna go to USC, my family lives in denver area and my wife's family is from looserana so maybe one of those areas but my mom, uncle, an aunt, and two cousins went to Miami-Miller so that's the obvious choice... personally i just wanna build monster trucks and tube frame chassis for ultra 4 buggies, rock, crawlers, roundy round cars, and big ghey mud trucks, but nobody seems to understand why lol
Posted via Mobile Device
68burbanontherocks is offline   Reply With Quote