View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #227
flips72

Re: post latest 1/4 and 1/8 mile times and 60ft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn farm truck View Post
Thanks guys. the truck has a dart little m block. it is a 434cube sbc. it has brodex ik200 aluminum heads and a motown intake. Barry grant 750 might demon 10.5 to 1 comp. solid roller bullet cam. MSD billet dis. and a digital 6 box. going to convert to e-85 in a month. it has an NX system with edlebrock controller. I have the 250 pills but spraying 75%. So there is still a lot left in the truck especially when we change to e-85. The trans is my stage 3 700r4 trans. I will post a video and pics of the truck and the 6.42 pass some one video at my last race. the truck should run 6:15 when we get it dialed in with the 250 shot and hoping for high 5's when we convert to e-85. Were also running a 10 point cage mild steel. Oh and the truck is pearl white with a spare tire on the side and yes I'm(to the younger croud) an old man
i have personally seen this truck in action it has a big t on the spare tire cover and its awesome, he drives it to the track and runs mid to low 6's. very nice truck... hmmm i need one of your 700r's, my 350 is slipping in high gear,you might remeber my truck we were at brainerd a few weeks ago about the same time on friday test and tune, next time your there give me a hollar, love to check out your truck.
flips72 is offline   Reply With Quote