View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #17
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Insuring Your Classic or Project 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetchMeAPepsi View Post
If you didn't claim anything, did you just tell them about the accident? Maybe that's the problem. No claim = it didn't happen.
Also, are you young? (under 25)
That can kill your premiums too if you're unmarried and under 25 because you're in a statistically high risk crowd.
So it was considered a No Fault accident, because it happened on private property, and in the police report no citations were issue, (even though she t-boned me, because it was in a private mall lot, we were told the cop couldn't issue her a ticket). What I'm told is the other driver had full coverage with the SAME insurance company as me....in their eyes even though it was her fault, SHE had a claim and I did not (I had injury ins only).
When they paid her the claim, it was "Against" me...yet my "risk" with the insurance company hasn't gone up...my rates have not changed, even with a recent renewal...even so...this all happened almost 2 years ago. I just found the person with Chubb fairly rude...its not like I had mutliple accidents and citations in recent times....1 no fault accident years ago.
Im 27 with an otherwise spotless record, and other insured vehicles with no claims. Its not a big deal, just frustrating.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote