View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:59 PM   #10
Chevrolado

Re: 77 Chevy K10 Silverado Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLarry View Post
Hey buddy! Good to see you here! This is a much better place to add a build thread. Expo is nice too, especially if you are building a Land Rover or Yota Land Cruiser…our old American iron, not so much.
Thanks for the direction over to here. I fought it at first because this one looked more like a C10, lowered, classic, cruiser kind of truck site.. but I'm seeing more and more of the Offroading setups as well. But yes, its generally nice to just see everything for our older style trucks though. I agree.

-------------------------------------------

No real updates for this weekend.. I got locked out of the shop. I bought a new, one wire, 100 amp, black alternator to replace my busted one and then went to the shop to install it and realized that the bolts to install it were inSIDE the shop, and I was outside the shop sitting at my truck.. Needless to say, couldnt mount it. So the alternator is just sitting in the cab along with a box full of cooling parts (new radiator hoses, heater hoses, thermostat, etc) and some miscellaneous door parts that need to be installed (new hinge pins, new corner window glass seals, new door strikers..)

Snapped some random pics as I was sittin there though as it has since rained a few times, so I got a free couple washes! hah.

The new fuel line will treat me much better than the rubber setup the PO had on it.. This would shouldnt dangerously spray fuel everywhere whilst running:

Its not CLEAN by any means.. but no longer so dirty.. hah.