View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #10
oldnslow
Old Guy

Re: Anybody else had a bad experience with Centerline Wheels?

I HAD to read your post about Centerline wheels, I called about the "specials" on thier website, but the $289.00 each wheels quickly turned into a nearly $1400.00 set, not that big of a deal, but it still felt like a "bait and switch". The wheels took about 7 weeks to arrive, no problem, the truck is under construction, backspace was correct as was the bolt pattern. I mounted tires and put them on during a early sheet metal trial fit and took a couple pictures. The style that I purchased look like polished American Racing Salt Flat wheels. Looking at the pictures I thought they looked a little "shiny" for my truck, so I decided to paint the wheels to look similar to salt flats. By now I have had the wheels for 7-8 months, the order was placed 9-10 months ago, and upon masking the wheels I discover that they didn't complete the machining on two of the wheels, they looked almost identical when polished, but not the same. I took a bunch of pictures to show the differences and Louie agreed that they weren't correct and sent shipping labels for return. It took another 6-8 weeks to get them back, perfect match........ except they came back with different center caps. I called and was told that the style of caps on my wheels is on backorder, so they replaced them with a different style.I aked WHERE ARE THE ONES THAT WERE ON THE F****** WHEELS WHEN I SENT THEM BACK TO YOU? In about a month, after numerous calls, I got a pair of the correct centers. In Centerlines defense, they stood behind their product, the wheels look good, fit perfectly and only took 11 months to get right!
Attached Images

oldnslow is offline   Reply With Quote