View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:39 AM   #5
cubber

Re: Cubber's Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67c10rustbuket View Post
Cool build Matt, I think I got your name right? Read all of your build. I see you tennessasians stick together, I followed rus's build but haven't read Chucks yet. Looks like you have got a lot done so far and a nice engine swap and suspension with the PB parts, cant wait to get my first PB part in! I will have to check on those headers they look like a great fit for our trucks. I would like to introduce my .308 to your new cat if I were closer is cat season open year round there?? evil cats!!
Good job on the name! You will definitely be satisfied with the PB stuff. It takes a bit longer to get, and costs a little more, but the quality is some of the best I've seen. I am also impressed with the headers, they fit well, and I picked up some 3 inch flex to clamp on so I can set the timing and get it to the exhaust shop. The .308 would be a help, but believe me, there is no shortage of artillery around here, lol. Thanks for the kind words about my build, I envy your fabrication skills. The guys have been a huge help, and a lot of fun, too. You should come hang out sometime.
Posted via Mobile Device

2003 Chevrolet Z71 Ext. Cab
1995 Cavalier gas saver!
cubber is offline   Reply With Quote