View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #1317
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: Finally starting my Longhorn 4x4 conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevymaniac View Post
Truck looks great. What color of orange did you go with? How soon until you drive it? Need to post a video so we can hear that cummins purr and the turbos kicking in.
It's hugger orange, I have no idea how soon I'll drive it. It's kind of snowed in at the moment. I'll post a vid when it's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgreathouse View Post
This things coming along great! nice to see the studs... Ive been contemplaiting twins, what is your setup? do you have any pics of you downpipe and hotpipe?
The turbos are a HT60 (76mm) over a Super HX40 (60mm). I do have some pics I'll have to post back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985-GMC View Post
Hey Ryan, even thought I've already had plans on doing this for a long time now I have to say that you are a bad influence! Merry Christmas!

Very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodwright View Post
Ryan, do you have any used 12V turbo's? I forget what number they are. Maybe even one that needs rebuilt.
Yes I do. They are either H1C's on early engines or HX35w's on later until CR's. I have a good used one and some that have some play but are still usable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbclassix View Post
Awe man! Someone smashed the blue bows on your Christmas present!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman2010 View Post
I agree he is a very bad influence!
Posted via Mobile Device
Listen to this guy, you're the bad influence on things that go bang...........
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote