View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:44 AM   #7
special-K
Special Order

Re: Pete Paulson Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcsr View Post
The only advise I'll give on this subject. If you type in a vendor address and up pops an add for Peter Pumps high heals you may not want to buy wheels from them.

http://www.petepaulsen.com/
I just looked at their OEM wheel offerings. First of all,no 5 on 5 listed. What's weird is at the top it says "Chrome Reverse add $25 and 5 1/2" bolt pattern add $10. But,on the chart both are listed with prices already: Chrome is $98 more than raw and 5 1/2" bolt pattern is the same as 4 1/2" in a given size. So,what's the deal? Add more to that? To say the least,it's not very clear what they actually cost.

And,just like I noticed before,they don't even advertise any wheel building. re they just a dealer now for wheels you can find anywhere,closer and maybe cheaper?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote