View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #46
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor View Post
I'm loving this blazer exactly how it is. BUT, if you still want a blazer to modify, and don't want the guilt associated with molesting this original, we can trade straight across. Trust me, there is no guilt in modifying this blazer.
It looks solid! ...but, I'll have to pass on your offer How do you like your Softopper?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett--G4L View Post
Nice pickup on the Blazer, I hope to one day have one to go with my 68. I'm subscribed to see what you do with it.
Thanks and welcome. It is nice having one of each
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number98 View Post
Another thread I will have to keep an eye on! Sweet looking Blazer, nice find....
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoK5 View Post
Again congrats on the Blazer! I cant wait to see what you do with it either way it will be better! good luck on your tough choices ahead of you.
Yeah, still dunno where it's headed, but I'm having fun tinkering with it either way
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB72CHEVKT View Post
I thought for sure you would cut this thing up. I am sure I will dig it no matter what direction you go. I am a little partial to Highlanders.
What?! Have I given myself a reputation as a hack?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolado View Post
Ooh. Subscribed for this one. Nice find. I dig it! I REALLY hope you lift her up and keep it an offroading type vehicle.
A lift would be VERY extreme for me--I usually go in the other direction-- we'll see

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote