View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:57 AM   #10
Ricks1971

Re: Bad deal: Ricks1971

I contacted Mike about 10 days after shipping these inner fenders and he said they had not arrived. I called Greyhound and they told me sometimes depending on how much passenger luggage on the buses it may take 3 weeks to get to Rhode Island. It was 6 weeks after I shipped I contacted Mike to see if the fenders arrived. I put out a search from Greyhound to find out where the box was and what was the delay. I did get a pm from Mike shortly after and he wanted a refund and I said I would do that. I contacted Greyhound and put in a claim and thats when they told me that they say for sure that the package was picked up as Greyhound uses other bus lines to go to providence R.I. Its almost been 8 months since I shipped these and heve been trying to find out what Greyhound did with these fenders. I didn't want to ship these but agreeded. I bought 2 large boxes paid for the shipping and drove 30 miles to ship these so its not my fault that they never arrived. The fact that I had contacted Mike first both time to see If he had received the fenders 10 after and then ,about 6 weeks and being told by Greyhound that he could have picked them up? Its a red flag to me. I have been fighting Greyhound to get a refund and all they are willing to refund is a $100 which Mike is welcome to.
Ricks1971 is offline   Reply With Quote