Thread: She is back.
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #21
BB72CHEVKT

Re: She is back.

This burb is driving me crazy. I am having trouble getting fuel from the tank to the carb. I had the gas tank replaced with one from FuelCell Guy and the shop installed a rubber line from the tank to new hardlines running down the frame rail. I had installed a new fuel pump and even replaced it thinking that it may have been defective. It will run fine if I drop the gas line in a gas can but otherwise I am having problems. The rubber hose from the tank to the hard line had a kink in it and I fixed that and drove it once for about 15 minutes and then parked it for the night. It now will now not start again when hooked up to the tank it will only run from a gas can. The tank is vented and I have a vented gas cap. Any ideas? I would take it back to the shop but they are 80 miles away and it is a $200 tow bill. I am over budget as it is. I never really thought about how much harder it is to work on a lowered vehicle in a gravel driveway. I need to get this think going me and the wife have been carpooling for 3 months now. Argh....