Thread: She is back.
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #34
BB72CHEVKT

Re: She is back.

Well I took it into a different shop this morning because I can not figure it out. The truck started Friday night no problem. I woke up Saturday and drove it into town which is about a 15 mile trip and everything went fine. I came home and drove the family all around the area by the house. It was doing great but on the way back it seemed like it was starving for fuel so I just parked it for the night. I get up the next morning and drive into town and it dies once I get into town. I changed the fuel line from the hard line to the new filter thinking it was too short and kinked. It fired back up and I drove home and when I was almost there it backfired. I got it home and parked it. Later in the day I decided to take it for a drive to see if it would act up. I drove it a few miles and it died a couple of times but would start back up. I took it back home and decided I would take it to a new shop Monday morning. I got up this morning and while driving into town it back fires so bad it blew out my brand new muffler. They are going to check it out and let me know what the find. Thery are going to put a fuel regulator on it so they can get a reading. When I changed the fuel line to the filter the fuel came flying out of the line like there was a ton of pressure.
Attached Images