View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:28 AM   #215
Ackattack

Re: Project Family Chummins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
We all learn stuff like that when it comes to titles/tags etc. Some thought I was nuts, but I got all of my junk titled and tagged when I got them....and 2 have never seen the road yet....one probably never will....unless I get crazy and start a 3rd build on my titled frame.

As you said sometimes spending the few bucks out front is way worth the hassles you have to go thru later.
My dad is a state trooper (that's who told me about this rule after the fact) but he lives about 3-1/2 hrs away and can't make it over to do the inspection himself...so I got to call the local office.

On to more exciting things:

I worked on the plumbing. First I made my lower coolant line. The cummins has a large coolant suction inlet but the radiator is a little smaller. So I got a 2" to 1-1/2" exhaust reducer and put them together.

Then I got the inner cooler pipe from the turbo back on and then made up the heater hose lines. Like I mentioned earlier, it is a VERY tight squeeze to get the lower radiator hose on cause it is so close to touching the innercooler inlet. A little WD-40 on the radiator hose and inner cooler inlet helped a little

And here's a shot of the interior with the rear seat installed:

th th that's all folks
Ackattack is offline   Reply With Quote