View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:08 PM   #161
VH Coachworks

Re: Pre-Order Sale: 1967-1972 Chevy Remote Power Door Lock Kit

We are back! I'll explain why we have been absent from the forum for the past few weeks and have been hard to reach by phone as well.

I have been dealing with medical issues within my family, my father (David) came down with a bad case of the flu over the new years and then had developed atrial fibrillation; which is where your heart is out of rhythm. I was raised to always put my family first, and that is what I have been doing with my father. As most of you guys know, I'm the person that all of you wonderful guys deal with; and I have not been in the shop very much in the past few weeks and have not been on here in that time period either. We had another of our employees taking care of our eBay account, but I'm the one that takes care of you guys. My Father is doing good now, and seems to almost be back to 100% so things are getting back to normal.

I sincerely apoligize to any of you guys who have had an issue, or needed to get a hold of us and didn't get an answer. We are back to normal operation now, still a bit behind due to my absense over the last few weeks; but we are back to stay! I hope you guys can understand why I haven't been on here!

So if any of you guys need anything at all, please feel free to ask! I'll also put up a nice sale on these for any of you guys that are interested to show our appreciation to how much each and every one of our customers mean to us!